SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate is pretty in pink for garden party
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, was pretty in pale pink as she stepped out for a garden party at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday.
The royal was recycling an entire outfit that she debuted at the Queen's thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral for the Diamond Jubilee in 2012.
Kate pictured at the garden party
Her lace dress is by Alexander McQueen and her net-trimmed hat is by milliner Jane Taylor, who recently spoke about dressing Kate in an interview with HELLO! Online.
For the occasion Kate recycled a dress she had previously worn in 2012
Kate finished off the look with her trust nude LK Bennett heels, pared-back make-up and her glossy locks teased into curls.
She joined the Queen and Prince Philip at the second garden party of the season.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.