SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Rochelle Humes unveils first fashion collection
The Saturdays singer Rochelle Humes has turned her hand to fashion, unveiling her first ever collection with Very.co.uk.
The star shows off her enviable physique as she models the collection for the retailer in a series of stunning shots.
Combining her own sense of personal style and inspiration from the season's latest trends, the capsule collection consists of colourful lace dresses, short suits and printed jumpsuits all in vibrant colours perfect for the summer months.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Rochelle Humes looks stunning as she models her collection for Very.co.uk
Speaking about the collaboration, Rochelle said, "Creating my first fashion line has been a dream come true.
"I've always loved fashion but now felt like the right time for me to create easy-to-wear pieces and include something for everyone and I think working with Very.co.uk, I've achieved that."
Jon Owen, the Very retailer director, added: "We're delighted Rochelle brings with her a wealth of fashion experience to make the world of celebrity style more accessible to our customers and we are anticipating a fantastic response."
The Saturdays star shows off her toned legs in the short and sweet collection
Rochelle recently stepped into a presenting role on ITV This Morning alongside her husband Marvin Humes.
She married JLS star Marvin back in 2012 and last year they welcomes baby girl Alaia-Mai.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.