SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Odds revealed on Queen's hat for derby
Following confirmation that the Queen will be attending the Derby this weekend, there has been widespread speculation as to what outfit Her Majesty will wear.
The Queen's hat is one of the most anticipated fashion moments of the derby, and as the event fast approaches, members of the public have taken to placing bets on what colour she will choose for her headwear (odds from Coral).
Scroll below to see the odds on what hat the Queen will choose.
The Queen is often seen wearing stylish and elegant hats
Odds on the Queen's hat:
4-1 odds on blue
5-1 odds on purple
6-1 odds on pink
7-1 odds on yellow
8-1 odds on apricot or peach
9-1 odds on cream or beige
10-1 odds on white
14-1 odds on orange
16-1 odds on black
16-1 odds on turquoise
20-1 odds on brown
20-1 odds on red
25-1 odds on black and white
25-1 odds on gold
33-1 odds on green
33-1 odds on grey or silver
100-1 odds on no headwear
Her Majesty, 88, is passionate about all things equestrian, being an experienced horse rider herself. In May she attended the Royal Windsor Horse show, looking in her element as she inspected the programme and watched the action alongside fellow horse enthusiasts.
The Queen was recently spotted enjoying a morning horse ride on the day of the 61st anniversary of her coronation, joined by her head groom Terry Prendry. Her Majesty chose a colourful headscarf as she spent the morning on pony Carltonlima Emma trotting around Windsor Great Park.
On Tuesday, Her Majesty presided over the state opening of Parliament for the 63rd time on Tuesday, as she read out a speech written by ministers.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.