SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Samantha Cameron does understated chic at D-Day service
Samantha Cameron was the picture of elegance as she stepped out in Normandy on Friday for a ceremony to mark the 70th anniversary of D-Day.
Arriving hand-in-hand with her husband, Prime Minister David Cameron, Samantha was picture-perfect in a pale blue skirt suit paired with matching suede shoes. A chic hat topped off the look.
The 43-year-old was supporting her other half, who was making a speech at the Service of Remembrance in Ranville.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Samantha was stunning in the chic pale blue ensemble
"People of my generation just find it hard to believe what people of my grandfather's generation did to ensure we can all live in fashion," he said.
"When you hear the stories of the people coming back again in their nineties of what they did and how brave they were, how many people they lost, it just is incredibly humbling."
The couple were joined by Nick Clegg, Ed Miliband and around 400 Commonwealth troops at the Royal British Legion service.
Samantha Cameron and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Samantha posed for photos with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, who looked lovely in an all-white ensemble.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.