SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Nicole and Lewis make super stylish couple in Cannes
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton were every inch the stylish power couple as they stepped out together in Cannes.
In what marked their first official red carpet appearance since getting back together earlier this year, the pair attended the amFAR gala at the film festival.
Nicole was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour in a black, strapless fishtail gown with a flowing train and sweetheart neckline.
The pair looked super stylish together on the red carpet
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
She topped off the look with side-swept cascading curls and smokey eyes. Lewis, meanwhile, ramped up the couple's glam factor in a red satin tuxedo jacket and bowtie.
The pair looked loved up as they posed for the cameras with their arms around each other. During dinner inside the venue, the couple were spotted deep in conversation with each other.
Nicole and Lewis rubbed shoulders with a host of famous faces, including actresses Jessica Chastain, Marion Cotillard and Sharon Stone.
The couple looked loved-up at the gala
Some of the biggest names in modelling also turned out for the charity event.
Supermodel Heidi Klum lead the model brigade wearing a turquoise one-shouldered floor-sweeping gown that hugged her incredible curves.
She was joined by fellow models Karlie Kloss, Coco Rocha, Chanel Iman and Lara Stone.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.