SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Ashley Roberts dazzles at Hugo Taylor's launch party
Ashley Roberts turned heads as she hit the town for a night out on Tuesday.
The former Pussycat Doll looked amazing in a multicoloured shirtdress that showed off her toned and tanned legs. She accessorised with gold platform heels and dark-rimmed specs.
Ashley was supporting former I'm A Celebrity campmate Hugo Taylor at the launch of his new Taylor Morris sunglasses collection at Harvey Nichols.
The man himself, former Made In Chelsea star Hugo, looked dapper in a navy suit.
Also supporting his launch was fellow MIC star Rosie Fortescue. The star was showing off her typically quirky style in a pastel-hued ensemble that consisted of a pale mint green cutout dress, furry lilac bag and white heels.
Burberry model Jamie Campbell-Bower, who wore black ripped skinny jeans and a camel overcoat.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.