Small-screen stars shine in glam gowns at BAFTAs
Leading the glamorous brigade was Rochelle Humes, who was tapping into the ubiquitous monochrome trend in a black and white dress. She topped off the look with poker-straight locks and bright red lips.
Also opting for classic black was Sophie Ellis-Bextor, who wore a semi-sheer, sparkly black gown that showed off her slender physique.
Opting for a more neutral palette was Naomi Campbell, who put her supermodel figure on display in a grey cutout, floor-sweeping gown, while Amber Le Bon channelled old Hollywood glamour in a nude, sparkling dress and side-swept locks.
Laura Whitmore went all-white in a halterneck creation that made the most of her curves.
New Strictly Come Dancing presenting duo Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman walked the red carpet arm in arm, smiling for the cameras in their dark-hued gowns.
Millie Mackintosh, meanwhile, wore a gold and nude sparkling Julien Macdonald number that she accessorised with vampish purple lips.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.