SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Beckham lets her hair down in Singapore: see the photos
Victoria Beckham has taken Singapore by storm with the unveiling of her latest fashion collection.
The Essex-born designer, 40, arrived in the country on Saturday and had a successful first day, as she took to Twitter to post photos from an event.
In one snap, Victoria is pictured standing among a row of models who had showcased her elegant creations at the ArtScience Museum. "Beautiful models wearing Victoria Beckham in Singapore, can u spot me???? x vb," she captioned the shot.
It wasn't all work and no play for Victoria though, as she posted a few candid snaps to show just how much fun she was having.
Click on the photo below to see a gallery of Victoria's Singapore diary, which includes photos of the star hitting the DJ decks and belting out a song from on top of a piano...
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.