SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Glamorous Doutzen Kroes shows off growing baby bump
Pregnant Doutzen Kroes positively glowed as she attended a charity event on Wednesday night.
The Victoria's Secret angel, who is due to give birth in two months time, showed off her growing baby bump in a full-length, long-sleeve black dress.
The Dutch-born model cradled her bump as she posed for the cameras at the Delete Blood Cancer Gala in New York.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
A side braid and black winged eyeliner completed the look.
She was joined at the event by fellow model Georgia May Jagger. The British star looked lovely in a beige and black striped wrap dress.
Georgia was given the honour of flipping the switch to light up the Empire State Building, which set the blood cancer campaign in motion.
Doutzen took to Instagram in February to announce the happy news that she was pregnant.
The blonde beauty shared a nude photo of herself showing off a blossoming baby bump.
"This is not a #throwbackthursday this is now! So happy to share with you that we are expecting," she wrote alongside the image.
The 29-year-old already has three-year-old son Phyllon with her DJ husband Sunnery James.
She started dating Sunnery in 2009 and the pair tied the knot in November 2010 in her hometown of Oostermeer in the Netherlands.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.