SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Met Gala 2014: Bradley Cooper shows off image transformation
Bradley Cooper was not afraid to show off his 40lb weight gain as he attended the Met Gala 2014 on Monday.
The actor didn’t pose with his British model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse at the New York City event but still graced the fashion event of the year despite sporting a rounded tummy for his upcoming film role. Bradley donned a black and white tuxedo on the red carpet and a full beard in what was quite a transformation from his usual clean-cut look.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW MEN'S MET BALL GALLERY
While many actors who have gained or dropped weight for their major movie roles try to ditch bashes where they’ll be in the spotlight in order to make a dramatic appearance once they are on screen, Bradley has been taking on business as usual.
In Clint Eastwood's latest flick American Sniper, Bradley plays a Navy SEAL named Chris Kyle and he clearly wants to do the job right in order to properly reflect the true story.
He looked a far cry from his slimmer figure at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January. Also at the Met Gala was his ex-girlfriend Zoe Saldana, who recently got married.
Bradley Cooper's girlfriend Suki Waterhouse
Plenty of other men put up fierce style competition to Bradley including David Beckham, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Ford, Tom Brady and Kanye West.
Check out our gallery above for all the men looking suited and booted.
Bradley Cooper's ex-girlfriend Zoe Saldana
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.