SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate Middeton, Princess Letizia and the Queen: the week's best royal style in pictures
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The Duchess of Cambridge sported a red Alexander McQueen number, that she last wore on the royal barge during the Diamond Jubilee in 2012, to meet stars including Uma Thurman, Dame Helen Mirren and Richard E. Grant.
The Queen chose a sequin-adorned blue dress for the occasion, which honoured her 60 years as patron of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA).
Elsewhere Princess Elena of Spain chose a vibrant multicoloured jacket for her appearance at the International Fair of Students in Madrid, while The Netherlands' Queen Maxima stood out on the Austrain slopes in an all-red ski suit.
- Royal Style
- Kate Middleton
- Kate Middleton Style
- Princess Letizia
- Princess Elena
- Queen Mathilde
- Queen Maxima
- Queen Silvia
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.