SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Grammy Awards' most memorable dresses
From the gorgeous and glamorous to quirky and showstopping, The Grammy awards always guarantee a variety of memorable outfits.
Jaws dropped in 2000 when Jennifer Lopez stepped out in a striking green Versace gown with an plunging neckline that saw her secure a place in Grammy fashion history, while Rihanna turned heads in a breathtaking red Alaia dress at the 2013 ceremony.
As the industry's biggest artists prepare to walk the red carpet on Sunday, HELLO! Fashion takes a look at the Grammys' most memorable moments...
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW FOR THE FULL GALLERY
- The best ever BAFTA dresses
- BAFTAs 2015: How to get the red carpet ready look
- Grumpy Cat wears Pharrell's Vivienne Westwood hat on MTV Movie Awards red carpet
- Mayhem, four, recreates red carpet gowns out of paper
- Popstars shimmer and shine on Grammys red carpet
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.