SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
X Factor's top 12 contestants show off makeovers
With the live shows fast approaching, the finalists of the X Factor have undergone glamorous transformations.
The final 12, who were picked by judges Gary Barlow, Sharon Osbourne, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh to go through to the finals, show off their makeovers in a styled photoshoot.
Prison officer Sam Bailey appears to have had the most dramatic transformation. The mum-of-two, 35, is seen showing off a glossy new hair style and a sophisticated make-up look. She also appears to have slimmed down slightly ahead of the live shows.
Also sporting a new look in the photos was fellow over 25s contestant Lorna Simpson. The South London singer, 25, had had her hair styled in cascading curls and wore an embellished jumpsuit.
Meanwhile, in the girls category, quirky singer Abi Alton was seen channelling a more glamorous look. While she had kept her signature bohemian edge with plaits and flowers and in her hair, the 19-year-old wore red lipstick and glossy curls.
Tamera Foster kept an urban chic feel to her look, with light wash ripped denim jeans, yellow cropped tshirt and black patent ankle boots.
The boys didn't show off dramatically different looks at the photoshoot, but had all been polished ahead of Saturday's show. Luke Friend kept his trademark long locks in a headband, while Scottish singer Nicholas McDonald wore a black suit and burgundy shirt.
Miss Dynamix, who recently revealed that their singer SeSe Foster is five months pregnant, looked great as they posed for the camera in black and blue outfits and gold jewellery.
- X Factor
- Tamera Foster
- Sam Callahan
- Shelley Smith
- Sam Bailey
- Rough Copy
- Nicholas McDonald
- Miss Dynamix
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.