SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Dior rocks on and off the catwalk with Jennifer Lawrence's striking outfit
Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence was striking as she sat attentively on the front row at the Christian Dior Haute Couture show during Paris Fashion Week.
The 22-year-old face of Miss Dior made sure she dressed appropriately for the event, in none other than a stunning outfit from the classic fashion house itself.
The Silver Linings Playbook beauty showed off her toned midriff in a cropped, delicate lace pink top that she paired with matching culotte-style trousers that looked like a long skirt on one side and trousers on the other. Both pieces were from the Dior Resort 2014 collection.
Jennifer, who was featured in a campaign for the top fashion brand in February, completed her unique outfit with classic black heels and cool sunglasses.
A host of A-listers – including Olivia Palermo and Anna Dello Russo – joined the crowds to watch Dior’s autumn/winter 2013 collection hit the runway.
New mum Tatiana Santo Domingo was also spotted on the front row. The fiancée of Monegasque royal Andrea Casiraghi looked gorgeous in a floor-length print dress with her beautiful brunette hair in natural waves.
The couple, who became parents for the first time in March when Tatiana gave birth to a baby boy, are clearly Dior aficionados – they stepped out for the first time after welcoming their child in May for the Dior Cruise show in Monaco.
The designs showcased by creative director Raf Simons – featuring bursts of colour, Masai beading and origami folding – are said to be inspired by the personal style of "women from different continents and cultures who wear couture" .
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.