SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Winner of HELLO!'s Royal Ascot competition announced
HELLO! Online is delighted to announce that the winner of the Best Royal Ascot Look in association with Longines is Mimi Theobald.
It's no surprise that Mimi's unique look caught our eye – her striking outfit is a mix of vintage, designer and high street.
Her suit is a vintage 70s piece from her grandmother, while her bag is Christian Dior and her earrings are from Claire's accessories. Her stunning, colour-coordinated hat was designed by Mimi, who is a milliner, herself.
Here, she poses with her husband Commander Douglas Theobald.
Mimi wins an elegant timepiece from Longine's newly-launched Conquest Classic collection – the Conquest Classic, worth £2370.
For more information, visit longines.com.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.