SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Serena Williams is white hot at pre-Wimbledon party
A host of sporting and showbiz celebrities alike stepped out for an exclusive party, held by the Women's Tennis Assoication, at London's Roof Gardens in Kensington on Thursday.
White hot in a Burberry dress, Serena Williams lead the stars to turn up to the swanky event. Maria Sharapova was also in attendance, also wearing a Burberry dress.
The sporting stars were joined by Prince Harry's girlfriend Cressida Bonas, who was pretty in a blue dress and revealed that she was nervous about walking the red carpet and posing for the waiting photographers.
She arrived with Sam Branson's wife Isabella Calthorpe. The couple were spotted mingling, chatting to fellow party-goers during the evening.
Former Desperate Housewives star Jesse Metcalfe stepped out with his fiancé Cara Santana, while the fashion industry was represented by designer Henry Holland who turned up with pregnant Grace Woodward.
Presented by Dubai Duty Free, the party saw guests enjoy delicious BBQ food and baklava.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.