Ralph Lauren unveils Spring collection inspired by classical dance
Ralph Lauren transformed the second floor of his women's store in the beautiful Madison Avenue Mansion into an intimate salon last weekend when he staged his catwalk show.
With white roses and pink peonies oozing a distinct feel of spring, the design maestro unveiled his Resort collection – offerings inspired by classical dance.
Speaking backstage, Ralph revealed he wanted to make a "very simple, chic statement. The delicacy is very important. Everything is light, so she could be wearing it in the fall, she could be wearing it in the spring."
This was reflected in the colour palette of black, white, lavender and pink. Scroll down for the full gallery of pictures.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.