SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Milla Jovovich is a tangerine dream at Armani party
Celebrities gathered for an exclusive One Night Only party with Giorgio Armani on Wednesday night in Rome.
Supermodel Milla Jovovich attended the swanky bash, held at the Mussolini-built 'square Colosseum' outside the city centre, where a catwalk show of both womenswear and menswear took place.
Milla dazzled in a satin orange dress with a bar detail at the neck linking spaghetti straps. She accessorised with black strappy heels and a black wristlet clutch bag.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She was joined by The Artist actress Berenice Bejo, who wore a monochrome chequered top and black skirt ensemble.
The ladies were joined by other stars including Tina Turner, Sophia Loren, Milla Jovovich and Samuel L. Jackson.
The audience were treated to a catwalk show that showcased the wares of Emporio, Armani Prive and mainline Giorgio Armani and Tina Turner made sure she applauded with gusto.
"It doesn't matter if nobody else applauds, I clap what I like," she said after. "And I liked lots! Lots of the shoes, lots of the dresses.
"You know there are lots of his dresses I've bought and never worn because it's like having a piece of art and you keep hold of them."
Earlier in the day, Giorgio announced that he will open his fashion theatre in Milan to young Italian upcoming designers so that they can show during fashion weeks.
"We need concrete actions to support Italian fashion, initiatives that give more strength and feeling of novelty to Milan," he said.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.