SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Bride-to-be Princess Madeleine of Sweden's best looks
Princess Madeleine of Sweden is gearing up to marry American-British financier Chris O'Neill on 8 June. While the fashion world speculates over what the bride will wear on her big day, click on the photo to see a gallery of her best looks to date.
One of the beautiful royal's most memorable outfits was the black lace dress that she wore to attend the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce dinner in 2011.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Not to mention the white, bridal-esque gown that she sported during a gala performance as part of the pre-wedding celebrations for her sister Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden to Daniel Westling.
A World Childhood Foundation Dinner saw the princess don a drop-waist bejewelled creation that hung in pretty pleats from the embellished belt.
And Madeleine was a lady in blue as she attended the Opera News awards dinner wearing a light blue gown adorned with black lace.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.