SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Cara Delevingne unveils her unusual lion tattoo
Cara Delevingne has shown off her very first tattoo on Instagram. The quirky British model unveiled her unusual inking on Tuesday morning, revealing that she has had a lion's face tattooed on her right forefinger.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Posting a photo of her clenched fist taken at the Bang Bang Tattoo studios in New York, Cara wrote, "My first tattoo!! Lions rule! Thank you so much @bangbangnyc @badgalriri"
The British beauty visited the city's body art studio on the recommendation of singer and friend, Rihanna, who has her own extensive collection of tattoos.
Rihanna was last seen visiting the salon in February, but it has not yet been revealed if she got another inking.
Other famous fans of the New York salon include Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicole Scherzinger and British singer, Rita Ora who is also one of Cara's closest friends.
Rita stopped by the studio earlier in May, when she had a swallow tattooed down the back of her neck. Calling the new design her "baby bird" the Radioactive singer happily tweeted snaps throughout the day for her fans.
Cara, who is currently the face of Burberry and YSL beauty, is clearly delighted with her first inking. Hours later she posted another photo of her newly inked index finger, writing: "I am so happy! Thanks again@bangbangnyc @elemags ! RAWWWW"
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.