SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Beckham makes a colourful style statement as she steps out in plunging blouse
Victoria Beckham seems to have undergone something of a style transformation. The fashion designer has recently been embracing all things bright and bold, as was perfectly illustrated by her latest ensemble, a stand-out purple skirt teamed with a plunging blouse.
Proving that she really is the best advertisement for her brand, Victoria, 39, turned heads when she stepped out in New York, one of the fashion capitals of the world, in a revealing sepia top from her own label, featuring black cuffs and collar.
She wore the blouse with a vibrant purple skirt, also from her collection, which showed off her slender legs with a thigh-high split. She completed her look with aviator sunglasses and black heels.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE
Her bright Big Apple outing came just one day after she arrived in the city wearing a pair of eye-catching orange trousers. The mum-of-four made her way through JFK airport wearing the colourful citrus pantaloons with a pair of high platform wedges, a crisp white shirt and an overcoat.
Victoria is often seen on both sides of the Atlantic, and in recent weeks has also been making regular trips between London and Paris to see her husband David Beckham.
Last week, the Beckhams came together in the French capital to celebrate David's 38th birthday. The famous family spent the day together shopping, watching the football and visiting the Eiffel Tower.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.