SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Great Gatsby: Get the look
The glitz and glamour of the 1920s will hit the silver screen when hotly-anticipated film The Great Gatsby opens on Thursday.
A-listers Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire star in Baz Luhrmann's movie, but it is the costumes that have sparked a frenzy in the fashion world. With designers including Miuccia Prada and Oscar-winner Catherine Martin responsible for dressing the stars, we are set to see outfits inspired by the archives of Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Co and Brooks Brothers.
In anticipation of the movie release, the high street is awash with drop waists, beading, feathers and sequins. Here's how to channel your inner flapper with HELLO! Online's pick of the best Great Gatsby-inspired clothing.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
1. Jigsaw, sequin flapper dress, £325; 2. ASOS, Faith B Falivar Mid heel satin court shoes, £60; 3. John Lewis, Diamonte and faux pearl tiara crown, £22; 4. John Lewis, Pearl Deco clutch handbag, £59
1. Topshop, Limited edition flapper dress, £160; 2. Temperley, Somerset by Alice Temperley mesh beaded long dress, £299; 3. French Connection, Crystal dress, £150
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR MORE GREAT GATSBY INSPIRED LOOKS
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.