SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
All that glitters: Inside Kate's jewellery box
Kate Middleton's hand is adorned by the world's most famous engagement ring, the diamond and sapphire piece worn by Prince William's late mother Diana, Princess of Wales.
But other pieces from the fashion-forward Duchess of Cambridge's extensive jewellery collection get her style watchers talking too.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY OF KATE'S JEWELLERY
When it comes to jewellery, the pregnant royal normally favours discreet, matching pieces. Just as she is known for recycling her outfits, she also makes her jewellery pieces work from daytime through to night time.
Whether it's the lavish £49,000 Cartier necklace she wore to the Olympics or imitation pearls she wore to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, jewellery is always an essential accessory to her carefully planned outfits.
From high street to high-end, HELLO! Online looks at Kate's best jewellery pieces.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.