SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
It's a boy! Eva Herzigova welcomes her third son
Eva Herzigova has welcomed her third baby, a little boy, with her long-term boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj.
The delighted couple have named the new arrival Edward, her representative revealed to US Weekly. They are already proud parents to sons George, five, and Philipe, two.
Model Eva, 40, — who famously started in the 1994 'Hello Boys' Wonderbra campaign — recently confessed that as much as she loves motherhood, she is already getting emotional at the thought of her little boys growing up and leaving home.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
"Being a mother is a hard job, but its the best in the world," she said. "Everyday is something new and great. George is at a wonderful age. He's in love with his teacher!
"He's already trying to find out how I'm going to feel about it when he leaves home. He's like, 'Mum, I'm going to marry and leave the house and have a family, and are you going to miss me? How sad will you be?'. It's a taste of what is to come."
After welcoming her first son in 2007, the Czechoslovakian beauty revealed that she had help balancing her family life with work.
"I didn't want a nanny at first, " she told Elle magazine. "I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help.
"I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.