SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's baby blue dress
Kate Middleton proudly showed off her blossoming baby bump in a pale blue dress at the National Portrait Gallery on Wednesday evening.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose baby is due in July, dressed for the delightfully warm weather in a bespoke blue Emilia Wickstead cocktail dress.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She accessorised with trademark grey suede 'Malone' heels by Rupert Sanderson. The sleeveless cocktail dress, which featured a squared scooped back, was made of a textured crepe material and flattered her warm skin tone.
The expectant royal is often seen wearing dresses and coats by Emilia Wickstead. She has worn coats by the British designer for her past two St Patricks Day appearances.
As Kate's dress was made-to-measure, it will be impossible to find it in stores. So HELLO! Online has scoured the high street and high-end shops to help you recreate her look.
Compiled by HELLO! Online blogger Samantha Robinson.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.