SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Six of the best: Floral-patterned jeans
As we embrace Spring and its promise of warm weather, it's time to liven up our wardrobes with some bright colours. For the more daring amongst you, even go one step further with a bit of flower power.
Floral printed jeans are a must this season, with megastars Jessica Alba, Kristen Stewart and Rihanna all sporting the daring trend.
To help you choose from the vast array of blooming designs on the high street, HELLO! Online has selected six of the best.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
These faded white flower-adorned jeans from Topshop are a great way to subtly introduce this trend into your wardrobe.
But for florals to pack a punch, try these brightly-hued Alice + Olivia denims.
Level 99 offers a look that mixes flowers with paisley print for a less floral-focused look, while Very.co.uk's Motel jeans can be worn for more formal occasions.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.