SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Beyonce kicks off Mrs Carter World tour in style
Beyonce kicked off her highly-anticipated Mrs Carter Show World Tour in Serbia on Monday with a spectacular show that saw the popstar perform an impressive number of outfit changes.
The new mum, 31, stunned concert goers with an array of fabulous ensembles that had been cutstom-designed by designers including DSquared2, Emilio Pucci, Julien MacDonald and Ralph & Russo.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
One of the most eye-catching creations was the white bodysuits by European couture house Ralph & Russo. Embellished with crystals and pearls, Beyonce made the most of the flirty peplum skirt as she stormed the stage.
She swapped the tiny number for a neon-pink Grecian maxidress as she returned to the stage to sing a ballad. Other outfits included a glittering blue catsuit that showed off her killer curves to the max, a black minidress with thigh-high boots and a glittering gold bodysuit.
Beyonce teamed the costumes with big, bouncy curls and winged liner.
She began the set with her 2011 single 'Run the World (Girls)' and concluded it with her popular ballad 'Halo', as well as a cover of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'.
She did not include any new material as part of the show.
Beyoncé recently unveiled new song 'Grown Woman' as part of the latest Pepsi campaign and posted 'Bow Down/I Been On' on Tumblr last month, but neither cuts made the tour set list.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.