SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The best-dressed celebrity Coachella-goers
Fashion fans, rejoice – the first weekend of Coachella is upon us, and, as always, festival fashion is bound to be as much a spectacle as the music.
The show never fails to pull a super chic crowd of Hollywood fashionistas including Nicole Richie, Katy Perry, Vanessa Hudgens and Rose Huntington-Whiteley.
But who has stood out for their festival attire during the past few years of the world-famous event? HELLO! Online has compiled some of the best outfits from Coachella's recent style history.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With her supermodel physique and tousled tresses, lingerie model Rosie always manages to look festival-perfect. This particular outfit (pictured below) was a winner – the floral denim shorts show off her perfect pins while the baggy white shirt injects a good dose of laidback chic.
Dita Von Teese, meanwhile, brightened up proceedings in this orange floral dress that she paired with a vintage-style white pillbox hat. Round, oversize shades and heeled espadrilles completed the look.
Queen of festival chic Kate Bosworth was the epitome of cool in head-to-toe Mulberry – tiger print tshirt, studded black sneakers and tiny black shorts.
Coachella is an excuse for Paris Hilton to embrace the boho side of her style. She is often spotted teaming long, flowing skirts with crop tops or bralets and accessorising with feathers or headbands.
Click on the photo for more pictures of the best-dressed celebrities at Coachella in recent years.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.