SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria's Secret denies reports Miranda Kerr's been 'let go'
Victoria's Secret has issued a denial that they are parting ways with famous Angel Miranda Kerr.
Reports surfaced on Wednesday that the Australian beauty, who is arguably the most high profile Angel, had not had her $1million (£652,000) contract with the lingerie retailer renewed.
According to US Weekly, the 29-year-old was to be let go because she is "not a big seller for VS" and "had a difficult reputation". But the claims were swiftly quashed by the brand's president and chief marketing officer, Ed Razek, in a statement.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
"Miranda Kerr is one of the best models in the history of the business – and easily one of the most popular," he said. "She is also a consummate professional. Any rumours to the contrary are simply untrue.
"While her international commitments have kept her away from us more than we'd like over the past few years, she will always be an Angel to me."
He continued: "We have no plans to stop working with her. In fact, I've already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she agreed."
Miranda, who has two-year-old Flynn with her movie star husband Orlando Bloom, has held the coveted title of Victoria's Secret angel since 2008. She has walked the catwalk in many of the label's high-octane fashion shows alongisde fellow Angels Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Doutzen Kroes.
In 2011, the model was chosen to wear the $1million Fantasy Bra – an honour bestowed upon one Angel each year for the annual fashion show.
Click on the photo above for a gallery of Miranda's best moments as a Victoria's Secret Angel so far.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.