The catwalk comes to you as HELLO! celebrates its 25th birthday
To celebrate HELLO!’s 25th birthday, Britain’s best celebrity magazine has joined forces with intu shopping centres to stage a host of nationwide catwalk shows, giving you style inspiration for spring and summer.
Demonstrating the best in high-street and designer fashion, the series of UK-wide extravaganzas throughout April and May will showcase wardrobe must-have for the new season. They are free to attend and, with many shows every day, dedicated followers of fashion are sure to be left feeling inspired.
The intu catwalk show will feature all your favourite brands including All Saints, Coast, Debenhams, French Connection, H&M, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Monsoon, New Look, Next, Superdry, Topshop and Zara, plus many more.
With spring finally here, your local intu shopping centre is the perfect place to indulge in a spot of retail therapy – featuring the very best in high-street and designer stores all conveniently located under one roof.
DATES AND VENUES:
• intu Lakeside, Essex: 12-14 April
• intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham: 13-14 April
• intu Potteries, Stoke on Trent: 20-21 April
• intu Metrocentre, Gateshead: 25-28 April
• intu Trafford Centre, Manchester: 27-28 April
• intu Chapelfield, Norwich: 27-28 April
• intu Watford: 4-6 May
• intu Braehead: Glasgow 10-12 May
• intu Uxbridge: 11-12 May
• intu Eldon Square: Newcastle 16-17 May
• intu Bromley: 24-26 May