SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sienna Miller opens up her super stylish wardrobe to help children's charity
Have you ever wished you could raid the wardrobes of your favourite stars? Well now you can – all the while helping a very worthy cause. High Fashion Society have teamed up with a host of famous faces, including Sienna Miller and Melanie C, and rummaged through their closets to find vintage designer items to auction off for charity.
Until March 17, fashion fans have the chance to get their hands on one of Sienna's kimono, or perhaps a classic coat from Nigella Lawson to help raise money and awareness for Kids Company, a charity dedicated to helping vulnerable children in London.
Celebrities including Fearne Cotton, Millie Mackintosh and Lorraine Kelly have also taken part in the Celeb Wardrobe Raid 2013 – and the best bit is that starting prices have been set at a snip of the original value, so you really could bag a bargain while raising money to help Kids Company.
And even if you are outbid, you can still do your bit by donating any pre-owned or pre-loved items of your own on the site. To see the range of items on sale and find out more, visit www.highfashionsociety.com
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.