SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Millie Mackintosh
Since starring in the stylish hit tv show Made in Chelsea, Millie Mackintosh has fast become one of London's hottest fashionistas to watch out for.
And when she stepped out onto the cobbled stones of Somerset House to cast an eye on the Sass & Bide collection at LFW, the Quality Street heiress and Lipsy model showed off her city chic style to utter perfection.
Rocking every on trend look around, the professional make-up artist donned a fabulous fur Charlotte Simone cuff and flurouscent yellow tee teamed with leather jeans and patent stilettos. And to top it off, a gorgeous marl grey fitted jacket with frayed edge detail.
Get the look – Millie's statement jacket bought from UK designer RubyRay is just what you need for an edgy ensemble worthy of a fashion show front-row seat. What's more, it's currently on sale for a reasonable price of £65.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.