SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Beckham joins Donatella Versace to judge the Woolmark Prize
Victoria Beckham joined top fashionistas including Donatella Versace and Diane Von Furstenberg on the judging panel for this year's Woolmark Prize. Less than a week after her flurry of success with her New York shows Victoria was in was back in the UK for London Fashion Week.
Wearing an outfit from her own Autumn / Winter 2013 collection, Victoria showed she had listened to her Twitter followers who had advised her outfit earlier in the day.
The mum-of-four tweeted two dress options and two pairs of shoes, asking her fans "Happy Saturday fashion bunnies! What shall I wear for @Woolmark tonight? #woolmarkprizex vb"
Having chosen a chic shift skirt, detailed with calf-hair panels, a matching short-sleeved top and a pair of cobalt Manolo Blahnik heels, Victoria stepped out at the ME London hotel to judge the prestigious fashion prize.
Woolmark, which "crosses borders and cultures by seeking outstanding and emerging talent from around the world" offers a prize of around £67650. and the winner's collection to be stocked in important, high-end stores such as Harvey Nichols and Bergdorf Goodman.
Victoria tweeted her congratulations to the winner, Belgian designer Christian Wijnants, and added a picture of her herself with her fellow judges.
"Donatella,Diane,FrancaWhat a wonderful evening @LondonFashionWk Thank u @Woolmark, congratulations Christian Wijnants x"
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.