SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
A frenzy of fashion fun backstage at New York Fashion Week 2012
The fashion season is well and truly upon us and up next, it's New York Fashion Week! Well-heeled fashionistas will descend on the capital of cool like clockwork this week. Look to the likes of Victoria Beckham – who arrived at JFK airport on Sunday – who will be joined by a parade of A-listers and a perennial best dressed front-row crowd.
And as we await with bated breath, preparing for bewitching designs to make their first fashion appearance at Lincoln Center from the 7th – 14th february in the Big Apple, HELLO! Online looks back at last year’s funnest, finest model moments and the best of backstage beauty.
Expected on a sneak peak at any fashion show backstage, you could presume the following – model mayhem, last minute wardrobe malfunctions and stressed stylists running back and forth in a frantic flurry. But captured in this photo gallery, while flashbulbs were popping and music blaring on the catwalk ahead, models from last year were full of fun behind the scenes. They donned their finest attire, smiling photogenically and freely, while each outfit remained as covetable as the last.
And if last year's collections are anything to go by, this year’s autumn/winter 2013 collection is set to be a sight to behold. Expect an illustrious club of designers – think all-american Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein to more edgy Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera and Diane Von Furtsenberg.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.