In your 20s: Get set to sparkle in fun festive frocks
To the delight of all the festive fans among you, the party season is fast approaching. And with the work parties and social gatherings that Christmas entails, now is the perfect time to treat yourself to a new frock.
But with so many fantastic options on the high street to choose from, you can often find yourself wondering where to begin.
Let HELLO! Online take the strain out of hunting down a sure-fire headturner with our dress guide. To make it even easier we've organised the party wear according to age.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
In your 20s
Taylor Swfit is a big fan of a bit of sparkle, as demonstrated when she stepped out sporting a dazzling gold gown at the AMAs earlier this month.
Inject a good dose of glitz and glam into your festive proceedings with this glittering array of party frocks. This silver shimmering sequinned tshirt dress from Topshop, for example, will ensure you stand out from the crowd. Pair with a simple heel and steer clear of any accessories – this dress can speak for itself.
If you're looking for something a little less dramatic but equally beautiful, this All Saints sequinned shift (centre) is just the ticket. Fun, flirty and perfectly festive.
But if you have a more girly look in mind, Miss Selfridge's 3D floral frock (left) is a super pretty option and its intricate embellishment will lend a subtle sparkle to your Christmas look.
Finally, this silver sequinned Topshop number (right) is a fun and festive take on the very-on-trend skater dress.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.