SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Lavish celebrations commence for Naomi as she touches down in India
Naomi Campbell was spotted arriving in Jodhpur on Sunday with her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin.
Wearing a pretty white dress, sunglasses and gladiators sandals, the supermodel looked appropriately summery as she touched down in the hot Indian city.
The couple, who have been dating since 2008, have jetted off to celebrate his 50th birthday on Wednesday.
But the main event is a swanky birthday bash organised by supermodel Naomi on Tuesday that is set to see 80 celebrities from the showbiz and modelling world gather.
And the 42-year-old has reportedly paid Diana Ross more than $500,000 to give a performance at the event.
The lavish party will reportedly take place at two venues — a palatial hotel and a historic fort.
"The dinner will take place at Daulat Khana and a glittering musical performance will take place in Zenana Courtyard," a source said.
The pair will celebrate Vladislav's birthday privately on the Thursday, at the grand Umaid Bhawan Palace.
The stunning location has already been host to a number of celebrity weddings including Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nair.
Naomi, who is the face of Vladislav’s property company, started dating the tycoon after meeting him at the Cannes Film Festival.
She left the UK to set up home with Vladislav in Moscow and is said to be learning Russian.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.