SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Dazzling Alessandra Ambrosio proudly unveils the 'Fantasy Bra'
It is the moment every Victoria's Secret angel dreams of.
So it's no surprise Alessandra Ambrosio had made sure she looked her best as she unveiled the coveted 'Fantasy Bra' that she will be modelling at this year's catwalk bonanza.
Wearing a plunging gold dress paired with diamond earrings and bracelets, the Brazilian beauty was simply stunning as she showed off the $2.5m creation in New York.
Her brunette locks had been swept to the side and curled, while a lick of red lipstick completed the old Hollywood glamour effect.
And she looked delighted as she posed by the bra, named the 'Floral Fantasy' set.
Created by Long Island's London Jewellers, the lingerie boasts 5200 precious gems, including a 20-carat diamond and huge ruby.
"It's so unique you know it's this piece of art that you get to wear and it has over 5000 precious gems so you just have all these diamonds around and you have this 20 carat diamond right here," Alessandra said.
"It feels amazing to wear."
The 31-year-old will model the bra at the lingerie giant's upcoming catwalk show on December 4 – the first time that the supermodel has worn one of the brand's Fantasy designs on the runway.
She will hit the catwalk alongside fellow VS regulars, such as Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton, for this year's theatrical lingerie spectacle, which will also include performances from the likes of Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.