SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Engaged Poppy Delevingne reveals romantic proposal
Socialite and style icon Poppy Delevingne is set to wed her long-term boyfriend James Cook.
The equally gorgeous older sister of Burberry model and Harry Styles’ rumoured girlfriend Cara announced her engagement on Twitter on Tuesday.
And she revealed that James popped the question with a little help from luxury handbag designer Anya Hindmarch.
The bride-to-be posted a picture of a sumptuous bespoke red leather jewellery box – dubbed the ‘Ultimate Box’ – that had the words "Will You Marry Me?" inscribed inside the lid in gold lettering.
Poppy, 26, captioned the shot with "Errr YES… #happiestdayofmylife".
Lining the bottom of the box were photos of the happy couple and two small drawers embossed with 'Happy Days' and 'Love Me'.
As a Chanel ambassador, perhaps we can expect Poppy to walk the aisle in a wonderful creation by the French fashion house.
James, who model Poppy has been dating since 2007, works for his family's aerospace company.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.