SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Elie Saab flirts with fluorescent prints and cobalt blue as Paris draws to a close
Lebanese style maestro Elie Saab was clearly in an adventurous mood this season.
The designer – known for his big silhouetted-gowns in dusky hues – took a different approach with his new line, presented on the final day of Paris Fashion Week.
Models sashayed down the moon rock-lined catwalk in luminous prints, some of the delicate dresses adorned with geometric strips.
Added to the colour palette was an electric cobalt blue, displayed in the typical va-va-voom dresses that his regular clients love, and sharp trousers and shirt combos.
Causing a stir in the front row was singer Taylor Swift. The 24-year-old is a big fan of Elie's designs, and often wears them to award ceremonies and red carpet events.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.