SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
J Lo's little girl has her first lesson in fashion
A girl is never too young to learn about pretty clothes. Which is why Jennifer Lopez' daughter Emme had a front row seat at Paris fashion week.
Looking cute as a button in a pink dress and matching shoes, the four-year-old was next to her mother at the Chanel show.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Emme's twin brother Max appeared to have sat out the catwalk appearance.
Instead J Lo, 43, and her junior fashionista were accompanied by Casper Smart, who has been squiring the singer since the end of her marriage to the children's father Marc Anthony.
Casper, a 25-year-old backing dancer, is said to dote on her little ones, with a US source saying: "He loves playing with them."
Not only that. He has also fallen hard for their mother. "It's not just that she's his lover, she's also his best friend," added the source.
And the Latin diva recently told one interviewer that the much-talked about age difference between them is irrelevant for her.
"Until somebody brings it up, I don't think we really think about it," the singer explained to chat show host Katie Couric. "We're just two people who have similar interests and love a lot of the same things and who get along."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.