SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Hilary Alexander organises top-notch style spectacle for Fashion for the Brave
Fashion legend Hilary Alexander pulled out all the stops to create a fabulous charity catwalk show last week.
In a presentation that was rounded off with supermodel Jade Parfitt taking to the runway in a bespoke Corrie Nielsen dress, industry heavyweight Hilary was showing her support for Fashion for the Brave.
Attended by soldiers, celebrities including Claudia Winkleman, Jasmine Juiness and Lady Victoria Hervey, and VIPs, the black tie bash raised over an astonishing £250,000.
A special edition Aston Martin Cygnet, auctioned by Jeffrey Archer, heralded a very exciting competitive auction between Sir Phillip Green – via telephone – and another guest.
The charity raises funds for injured Household Cavalry men and their families and the British Forces Foundation.
Patrons include James Blunt, Jasper Conran, Sienna Miller and Harold Tilman.
James, who left the Army to pursue a music career 10 years ago, said that the plight of his “masses” of friends still in the forces as a result of funding cuts, is one of the issues he really feels strongly about.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.