SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Middleton girls big fans of Dannii Minogue's label
They recently shared their delighted at seeing Pippa Middleton wearing one of their dresses, telling HELLO! that it felt "great".
So Dannii Minogue and Tabitha Somerset Webb are bound to be delighted to have the other Middleton sister – not to mention one of the most high-profile young ladies in the world – on board too.
The Duchess of Cambridge was spotted ending her nine-day long style show on Wednesday with a pretty floral dress from the design duo’s branchild Project D London.
The beautiful brunette teamed the silk frock with her trusty LK Bennett heels as she and Prince William made their way through Brisbane airport en route home from their Diamond Jubilee tour of South East Asia.
Kate, who is known for sharing clothes with her mum and sister, may have come across the label after enlisting Pippa’s help in choosing her tour outfits.
Having only started up in 2010, Project D has been hugely popular.
And it has had another high profile royal endorsement from Princess Mary of Denmark, who wore the same bird print dress as Pippa for the christening of Princess Athena.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.