SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Gucci brightens up Milan with dazzling display of colour
Now London’s cool kids have wrapped up proceedings, the fashion set moves on to a more grown-up stage in Milan.
The editors and bloggers are swapping the fresh, funky, whimsical style of Britain's new gen designers for a city of business and impeccable taste.
But this time, it looks like the adults are up for having a bit of fun too.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Gucci kicked off the proceedings on Wednesday, hitting its stride from the off with a carnival of colour.
Gowns in shocking pink, canary yellow, azure blue and fiery red brightened the Italian fashion mecca.
Watching Gucci’s departure from its trademark black was Princess Caroline of Monaco's daughter Charlotte Casiraghi, who is the Italian label's ambassador.
The leggy brunette commanded most of the attention in a casual denim trouser suit.
She was joined by Colin Firth’s wife Livia, who was on hand to lend support to her home country’s famous brand.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.