SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Liberty Ross admits nerves on NY catwalk as Kristen insists she and Rob are 'fine'
She has experienced a tumultuous few months in the public eye following her husband’s indiscretion with Kristen Stewart.
But it was back to the day job this weekend for model Liberty Ross.
Wearing a white windbreaker and matching pencil skirt, the 33-year-old oozed confidence as she stormed the catwalk for Alexander Wang in New York.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
But beneath her poised exterior, Liberty was "totally terrified," she later revealed, talking to The Cut at the show’s after party.
"I hadn’t actually been out of my house for seven weeks so I was really anxious. But it felt amazing."
Meanwhile, Twilight star Kristen opened up about her relationship with Robert Pattinson following the scandal.
"We're going to be fine," the starlet insisted when asked about the potentially awkward public appearances the pair will have to make in November while promoting the franchise's latest fim.
"'We're totally fine," she added, smiling.
The status of their relationship following the scandal is not clear.
But they are said to have moved out of the house they shared together in Los Angeles and both have been keeping low profiles.
Rob has made several appearances since the news broke, but has avoided questions about Kristen.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.