SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Zac Posen reunites some of the world's top models for 'super' show
A collective gasp went up from the jam-packed room as the lights dimmed and the queen of catwalk, Naomi Campbell, stepped onto the runway.
But Zac Posen had more supermodel-shaped surprises up his sleeve at New York Fashion Week.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Dressed in stunning cocktail gowns, Erin O'Connor, Karolina Kurkova and Alek Wek also lent their famous faces and bodies to the presentation.
And Cocha Rocha closed the show spectacularly, suddenly appearing in a tiered wedding gown that provided another wow moment for the crowd that included Kelly Osbourne and Madonna's daughter Lourdes.
But his heavenly models couldn't overshadow the main stars of New York-born Zac's show – dramatic cocktail and evening dresses in organza, tulle and taffeta.
The exquisite frocks featured eye-catching details such voluminous tiers, curve-hugging mermaid silhouettes and floral ruffles.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.