SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Beyonce shows off incredible post-baby body in fierce campaign shots
Her daughter is considered one of the most beautiful women on the planet.
So it’s no wonder Tina Knowles turned to Beyonce to model in the latest ad campaign for their fashion line, House of Dereon.
Showing off her sensational post-pregnancy physique in midriff-baring ensembles, the songstress looks incredible as she struts her stuff in the series of shots.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
One of the images, which were posted to the label’s Facebook page, shows the star modelling a high-waist leopard print maxiskirt that put her shapely pins on display with its thigh-high split.
And in another, the 30-year-old, who is married to rapper Jay-Z, rocks a black bodycon dress with cutaway panels from the mother-daughter design duo.
Beyonce looks especially fantastic considering she only gave birth to baby Blue Ivy seven months ago.
As well as her new design ventures, the star is also back in the recording studio.
This week she announced that she has dedicated her track I Was Here to World Humanitarian Day.
"We all see the headlines and we think what can I really do to help?" she asked.
"World Humanitarian Day is an opportunity for all of us to work together to make a difference. This is our time to leave our mark on the world and show that we were here and we care."
She is also reportedly in talks about making her own documentary that will feature her life on and off stage.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.