SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sneak preview of super stylish Sarah Jessica Parker in 'Glee'
Glee fans were abuzz on Monday as they were treated to a very special, not to mention stylish, preview of the new series.
The hit TV show’s co-creator Ryan Murphy tweeted a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker in her new role.
Wearing a black dress and eagle necklace, the former Sex and the City star looked as fashionable as ever as she was snapped posing with cast member Chris Colfer.
And it seems he has already taken a shine to the actress, replying to the tweet with heaps of praise for pint-sized star.
“I love her – I love her! Can we keep her?” he posted.
True to her fashion icon status, Sarah has a very fashionable role in the high school series.
She will play Vogue editor Isabella for her cameo appearance, who becomes a mentor for Lea Michele’s character Rachel Berry.
And helping style her will be none other than Anna Wintour, the editor of US Vogue who is widely considered the most powerful woman in fashion.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.