SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'She's our angel!': Lily Aldridge debuts baby Dixie Pearl
Lily Aldridge has finally treated her fans to a first look at her precious bundle of joy.
Two months after giving birth, the Victoria’s Secret model introduced baby Dixie Pearl to the world as she posted a picture on Twitter.
The snap shows the 26-year-old offering a toy to her daughter while her Kings of Leon star husband Caleb Followill holds her in the air.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
"Glad everyone liked our family pic :) she’s our angel!" Lily tweeted.
The picture comes one month after Lily teased fans with a shot of Dixie's tiny feet.
Lily and Caleb welcomed their baby girl back in June, one year after the couple tied the knot.
The couple, who met at Coachella festival in 2007, made their love official in an intimate ceremony at the San Ysidro Ranch in California.
The bride wore a beautiful, custom-made Vera Wang mermaid gown that showed off her fabulous physique.
Lily is the daughter of English artist Alan Aldridge and Playboy Playmate Laura Lyons.
But she isn't the only high-profile figure amongst her siblings.
Half-sister Saffron was the face of Ralph Lauren in the 90s, half-brother Miles is a fashion photographer married to model Kristen McMenamy, and sister Ruby has been the face of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.