SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Retired Olympian Michael Phelps embarks on new career with Louis Vuitton ad
The US swimmer has decided to retire from the sport that made him the most decorated Olympian of all time.
But Michael Phelps needn’t worry about finding a new job now that he’s hung up his swimming trunks – the modelling contracts are already rolling in.
And the 6ft 4in sportsman has put his athletic physique to good use with a new ad campaign for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
The images, reportedly shot by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, show Michael reclining in a bathtub in his Speedos and goggles.
In another snap, he is seen drinking tea with former gymnast Larisa Latynina of Russia, 77, who previously held the record as the most decorated Olympian.
With 18 medals under her belt, she held the title for the last 48 years until Michael’s performance in London when he took his tally up to 22.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.