SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Condoleezza Rice makes modelling debut with Serena Williams
Condoleezza Rice was once the most powerful woman in American politics.
But the former Secretary of State, who is also a trained classical pianist and once played piano for the Queen in Buckingham Palace, has unearthed a new talent as she makes her first foray into modelling.
Wearing a fitted jersey in the colours of her favourite American Football team, the Cleveland Browns, the politician shows off a fresh-faced appearance that belies her 57 years as she poses for the National Football League's new womenswear range.
She posted the shot on Facebook, writing: "Supporting the NFL and showing my passion for the Cleveland Browns!"
The ad campaign, entitled 'It’s My Team', also features Donald Trump's wife Melania and Serena Williams.
The tennis star also looks fabulous in the shots, showing off her athletic physique in the sportswear.
The campaign aims to encourage women to take an active interest in sport and, says NFL’s director Rhiannon Madden, is "a message of empowerment. It’s your team – not your guy’s team".
September will see the arrival of the new American Football season.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.